Sunday, March 29, 2009

Heart Attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack

Like anyone who deigns to publish a blog, I'm a fairly narcissistic person. So, of course I have a hit-tracker to tell me all of the who-when-where of visits to my blog, and I'll occassionally take a look at where my visitors are coming from (Hint: overwhelmingly click-throughs from my comments on other blogs, and woefully few hilarious Googled word strings).

With that in mind, it was with great surprise and a rush of endorphins that I just noted not just one, but two hits from the storied blogroll of the inimitable Pike. Indeed, I am still hyperventilating into a paper bag.

Thank you, Pike. If I don't recover, it will still have been worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. I must say I am very glad to see that the blogs on my blogroll are indeed getting visited! I worry sometimes that they aren't because the size might scare people away. Glad it is helping you out some.

    ReplyDelete