Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Future's So Bright...

...I've gotta use cliches.



Hello, and welcome to Improved Tracking! It is my hope that this blog will become a source for commentary and discussion of all aspects of the game World of Warcraft, with a focus on the Hunter class.

I've been an avid browser of the WoW blogosphere for quite a while now, and I've gotten frustrated with not having a central hub at which to contribute my own thoughts on the hot topics du jour. So now, with patch 3.1 right around the corner, I feel the moment is rich with opportunity to dive into the blogging scene. The new content patch, in addition to the Ulduar raid instance, is bringing a world event, sweeping changes among all the classes, and, who could forget, new achievements to... achieve - and I plan on covering it all!

I do hope you'll choose to join me on this adventure.

Cheers,
Eid

No comments:

Post a Comment